• MARKET CENTRAL : formerly known as Mass+Main, Union House is the first of three buildings to be completed in Market Central by January 2019. Leasing info for 23 apartments on Bishop Allen Drive is now available – learn more →
• WATERMARK CENTRAL : the 19-story tower on Mass Ave topped-off in late October. 50% of the exterior panels were erected in November. The building will be enclosed by February. The lower floors will be completed in early 2020 and the tower will be completed later that Summer.
• LINK : the 6-story building on Columbia Street topped-off in September. The sheating and windows were in place by the end of November. Completion of the 60 apartments will be in the Summer of 2019.
• UNION HOUSE : With some delay, work will be completed by the end of December and ready for occupancy in January.
• OTHER NEWS : DPW continues work on the “Stormwater Tank Project”.
See link to website newsletter →