September 11, 2018 | Headlines
• MARKET CENTRAL : formerly known as Mass+Main, Union House is the first of three buildings to be completed in Market Central by late Fall 2018. Leasing info for 23 apartments on Bishop Allen Drive is now available – learn more →
• WATERMARK CENTRAL : the 19-story tower on Mass Ave competed the elevator core with steel framing up to the 7th floor. Topping off is expected in late October.
• LINK : the 6-story building on Columbia Street is framed to the 4th floor. Topping off is expected in October.
• UNION HOUSE : Interior construction will continue through October. Landscaping and exterior work will be completed for a November occupancy.
• OTHER NEWS : DPW started the first phase of the “Stormwater Tank Project”.
See link to website newsletter →