June 6, 2018 | Headlines
• SIDEWALKS & TRAFFIC : The end of Columbia St will be one-way through next summer. The Columbia St sidewalk and sidewalks on Bishop Allen Drive will continue to be closed. Pedestrian paths are available; see diagram.
• MASS AVE BUILDING : Garage excavation, foundations and tower crane are completed. The concrete elevator core will be completed this Fall.
• COLUMBIA BUILDING : Foundation, basement and steel frame for two levels is completed. Wood framing will start by the end of June and be completed in the Fall.
• BISHOP ALLEN DRIVE : Wood framing, exterior insulation and windows are completed. Exterior earth-toned clapboard installation will start in July. Occupancy for 23 apartments is expected mid-Fall.
• OTHER NEWS : $110 Million of financing was closed with New York Life and East Boston Savings Bank.
See link to website newsletter →